New Delhi, September 15, 2015: Helpchat, a start-up helping users get more things done, recently announced the launch of its mobile application for Android and iOS platforms. Helpchat is a chat-based personal assistant app that helps users get more things done. “We’re here to end the biggest battle of our daily lives—the one against tasks. We want to improve people's capability to finish a lot more of their chores in their daily life, by sharing the actual hassle of doing it.” says Ankur Singla, CEO & Founder, Helpchat.
Helpchat is developed in order to simplify consumer experience in a world complicated by information and choice where every little task demands time and attention. It can perform tasks like suggest your next purchase, order a laundry service, book a restaurant table, tech support to locating a medical specialist, hail a cab, or arrange a gift for someone in the family, all are as simple as a few taps on the screen.
With its efficient value-driven proposition and an extremely low chat response time, Helpchat is fast ingraining itself into the Indian consumer behaviour. The app has already recorded more than 7,50,000 downloads across both the platforms and handles over 50,000 requests a day.
How the app works?
- User can click on any of the “tiles” on the home screen or can start chatting with their Personal Assistant right from the home screen.
- Ask anything and get it done.
- App also allows user to ask anything and everything to the already created channels of companies like – Coupon Dunia, Foodpanda, Snapdeal, PayTm, BookMyShow, Aircel, Voltas, Eureka Forbes, MakeMyTrip, Bookmyshow, Oyo Rooms, HDFC Life,Spice Mobiles etc. More than 100 local businesses in Bengaluru (Kormangala and Indiranagar) across categories like fitness, laundry and beauty are using Helpchat to help their customers.
Speaking on the announcement, Ankur Singla, Founder and CEO, Helpchat, said, “Helpchat has, since its inception, become a power tool in the hands of people which amplifies their ability to get things done tremendously. Being a mobile app, we are fighting for precious real estate. We want to become a default behaviour. Have to get something done? Put Helpchat in action.We are currently handling more than 50,000 requests a day which we aim to increase by 1,00,000 in the next 2-3 months.”
The Helpchat app is available for free download on Google Playstore and iOS Store.
- Download Helpchat for your Android phone- bit.ly/Helpchat
- Download Helpchat for the iPhone- https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/helpchat/id1029363033?mt=8