LG Electronics unveils a range of new-age exquisite products at IFA 2015 in Berlin
As the global trade show for consumer electronics and home appliances, IFA 2015, comes to a close in Berlin and the world gets a peek into the latest technologies from around the globe, LG Electronics takes great pride in the fact that they have some unique futuristic product that they unveiled at Berlin too. New and improved, these gadgets encompass the latest technologies. And, like every year consumer durable pioneer, LG Electronics unveiled a line-up of new-age exquisite products in various segments, ranging from home appliances to home entertainment and wearables.
Some of the products unveiled at IFA include:
- LG’s Twin Wash, Washing Machine: LG’s revolutionary Twin Wash washing machines enables two separate loads to be washed simultaneously by combining a full-sized front load washing machine with a mini washer in a hide-away pedestal, generating a whole new set of washing options.
- LG Studio Oven: The LG STUDIO oven features Easy Clean technology, which eliminates potential food safety risks that could be caused by using harmful oven cleaner solutions. Simply turn on Easy Clean, wait 15 minutes, spray the interior with water and wipe it clean, it couldn’t get any simpler or safer than that.
- LG SmartThinQ Sensor: SmartThinQ Sensor is a circular device that can be attached to existing home appliances such as washing machines or refrigerators, to get performance alert on the SmartThinQ app that can be downloaded on users’ smartphones. LG Smart ThinQ feature allows users to download, update and share recipes with friends and relatives via their smartphones, tablets and other smart devices.
- LG Styler Dry Clearner: LG’s one-of-a-kind Styler offers TrueSteam™, LG’s steam spray technology that sanitizes the clothes as the steam refreshes it. With one touch of a button, hot steam is sprayed directly on the clothes to eliminate more than 99 percent of the germs and bacteria that infest clothes, hats and scarves. LG Styler is safe to use because it doesn’t require harsh chemicals. The LG Styler is encompassed with Smart Diagnosis™ and NFC Tag- Smart Diagnosis™ hence alerts users via their smartphones when the unit requires maintenance or repair.
- HDR streaming on LG 4K OLED TVs: LG now makes it possible for consumers to enjoy exceptional HDR picture quality streaming directly via the Amazon Video app, available on LG’s WebOS Smart TV platform. Amazon Video is the first provider delivering HDR content on LG OLED 4K TVs, offering the highest picture quality and most comfortable HDR viewing experience on the market.
- LG’s Rolly Keyboard: LG’s Rolly keyboard is the industry’s first solid roll-able wireless portable keyboard that folds up along the four rows. To create an easy-to-carry “stick” that fits into one’s pocket as easily as any purse or briefcase. Featuring high-contrast keys and a fold-out mobile device stand, typing on Rolly Keyboard is extremely comfortable because its 17mm key pitch is nearly as generous as the 18mm key pitch found on most desktop keyboards.
- LG Watch Urbane Luxe: LG Watch Urbane Luxe is a premium limited edition smartwatch which is adorned in 23karat gold and a gorgeous alligator leather strap set in an exclusive piano-gloss lacquer case. The LG Watch Urbane Luxe sports a deployment clasp for a fitted, elegant look that isn’t bulky. Invented by Louis Cartier in 1910, the use of a deployment clasp makes this timepiece precious.
Anant is a technology blogger and a software engineer. He loves playing with gadgets. Right from earphones to smartphones to laptops, anything and everything that's tech keeps him motivated. He is also an ardent fan of Apple products. You can contact him at his email address firstname.lastname@example.org