Tata Elxsi to showcase latest innovations in Broadcast, IoT and Big Data Analytics at IBC 2015, Amsterdam
~ Tata Elxsi leads the IBC 2015 Conference session on IoT
Tata Elxsi, a global design and technology services leader in the Broadcast industry, today announced its participation in IBC 2015 and a preview of its latest innovations in Broadcast, IoT, and big-data analytics.
Tata Elxsi works with leading operators and broadcasters across the world, helping them strategize next generation quad-play services - right from architecture and development to testing, integration and deployment support. This includes next generation IMS/ DOCSIS implementations, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and new services around IoT, such as Smart Home and Healthcare, among others.
The IBC conference session, “New disruptors: The Internet of Things Revolution” on 9th September will feature Mr. M. Thangarajan, SVP - Broadcast Business, Tata Elxsi as the key speaker.
Highlighting the theme, Mr. M Thangarajan said, “As operators are challenged for new revenue streams and increase in ARPU, the emergence of new intersections across vertical market segments creates interesting possibilities for new business and business models. IBC is a great platform to share key trends, innovation opportunities and experiences from Tata Elxsi”.
Tata Elxsi’s IBC showcase at Hall-3, A-48, RAI, Amsterdam will include:
- Analytics: Big data analytics solutions for operators and broadcasters that go beyond insights, targeting real business problems such as opex reduction and customer experience improvement.
- Prime suite for RDK: Integrated and ready-to-deploy framework for operators – This will also be featured at the Euro RDK conference where Tata Elxsi is the Official Sponsor.
- OTT: Tata Elxsi’s OTT services helps customers launch multi-platform OTT services, supported by tools for content analytics, content discovery, ad integration and 24x7 monitoring support.
- IoT: Tata Elxsi’s IoT platform for IoT and services help operators enter and address new vertical markets - driving new revenue streams and business models. This includes healthcare, smart homes and telematics.
- FalconEyeTest Automation and QoE Monitoring: FalconEye provides industry-leading test automation and integrated QoE monitoring, allowing operators & broadcasters to improve test efficiencies and reduce development costs and time-to-market.
Anant is a technology blogger and a software engineer. He loves playing with gadgets. Right from earphones to smartphones to laptops, anything and everything that's tech keeps him motivated. He is also an ardent fan of Apple products. You can contact him at his email address email@example.com