Meizu m2 to be available in open sale on Snapdeal beginning today
~ After receiving a tremendous response, Meizu announces its 5th open sale for m2
New Delhi, 24th December, 2015: Meizu, one of the leading smartphone brands in China, today announced its fifth consecutive open sale for the Meizu m2. The past four open sales for the m2 saw a great response from Indian consumers. The fifth round of open sales for the Meizu m2 commence on Thursday, 24th December, exclusively on Snapdeal.
Registration link: http://www.snapdeal.com/offers/meizu-m2
Meizu m2 has been acknowledged and appreciated as one of the most budget friendly smartphones of 2015.
Some of the significant features of the m2 include:
- Memory: 2 GB of onboard RAM and Samsung's advanced 16 GB eMMC 5.0 high-speed flash
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD screen
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and FotoNation 2.0 for smart selfie enhancement
- Network: Support of dual-SIM and dual 4G, primary slot for storage capacity up to 128GB and an expandable storage capacity of 144 GB (max)
- Battery life: Capacity of 2500mAh, allowing call time of up to 23 hours and 12 hours of browsing internet with screen and Wi-Fi connection turned on
- Design: Allows perfect one hand usability with mback, 5-inch screen and 131g weight
For more information - http://www.meizu.com/en/products/m2/spec.html
Anant is a technology blogger and a software engineer. He loves playing with gadgets. Right from earphones to smartphones to laptops, anything and everything that's tech keeps him motivated. He is also an ardent fan of Apple products. You can contact him at his email address email@example.com