Meizu Technology launches #MerrywithMeizu online Facebook & Twitter contests for Indian fans this Christmas season
~ 3 Days, 3 Contests, 6 Meizu m2’s and 36 goodie bags to be won through #MerrywithMeizu
New Delhi, 21st December, 2015: Meizu Technology (MEIZU) today announced the launch of its #MerrywithMeizu online contests for its Indian fans on Facebook & Twitter.
- Two Meizu m2’s to be won every day
- 12 goodie bags up for grabs every day
To bring the festivity alive, Meizu has organized three different contest, one for each day, starting from today, 21st December.
Details of the first contest has been revealed and here is what Meizu fans need to do:
Create your own Christmas tree contest: Meizu fans need to upload a picture of a Christmas Tree that they have drawn using either their phone or on paper. Fans will be judged on their creativity. Pictures have to uploaded on Meizu India’s Facebook page or Twitter handle with #MerrywithMeizu.
Create your own Christmas tree contest is valid only for today, Monday, 21st December. More details on the other two contest will be revealed soon.
Meizu m2 has been acknowledged and appreciated as one of the most budget friendly smartphones of 2015. Some of the significant features of the m2 include:
- Memory: 2 GB of onboard RAM and Samsung's advanced 16 GB eMMC 5.0 high-speed flash
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD screen
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera and FotoNation 2.0 for smart selfie enhancement
- Network: Support of dual-SIM and dual 4G, primary slot for storage capacity up to 128GB and an expandable storage capacity of 144 GB (max)
- Battery life: Capacity of 2500mAh, allowing call time of up to 23 hours and 12 hours of browsing internet with screen and Wi-Fi connection turned on
- Design: Allows perfect one hand usability with mback, 5-inch screen and 131g weight
For more information - http://www.meizu.com/en/products/m2/spec.html
Meizu has 46 customer service centers across 33 cities in India, Meizu is well postured to provide strong after sales services to its customers. Customer Service Hotline: 1800 3070 9925.
Anant is a technology blogger and a software engineer. He loves playing with gadgets. Right from earphones to smartphones to laptops, anything and everything that's tech keeps him motivated. He is also an ardent fan of Apple products. You can contact him at his email address email@example.com